Harmanpreet Kaur Wiki: Harmanpreet Kaur was born in Moga, Punjab, on March 8, 1989, to volleyball and basketball players Satwinder Kaur and Harmandar Singh Bhullar. Sikhs are his parents. Hemjit, her younger sister, is an assistant professor at Guru Nanak College in Moga and holds a postgraduate degree in English. After signing up for the Gian Jyoti School Academy, which is 30 kilometers (19 miles) from his home in Moga and is where he trains under Kamaldish Singh Sodhi, he began playing cricket. During the early stages of her career, Harman used to play with men. In 2014, she relocated to Mumbai, where she began working for the Indian Railways. Virender Sehwag served as a model for Harmanpreet. His father, who works as a clerk in a court, once wanted to play cricket. When Herman first started playing the sport, he was his first coach.
The cricketer Harmanpreet Kaur is the subject of an in-depth narrative in this article. It Covers more insights regarding Harmanpreet Kaur’s History, Wikipedia, Wiki, Early Life, Age, Date of Birth, birthday, Level in Feet, Body estimation, Vocation, most noteworthy score, shirt number 7, Standing, unique name, genuine name, Spouse, Issues, Conjugal Status, wedded photographs, Father, Mother, Kin, Sisters, Family, family photographs, Children, Child, Girl, Photographs, About, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, House, Total assets, Compensation, Realities, Occupation, Calling, Training, Schooling Capability, Accomplishments, Grants, Photographs, Recordings, Tattles, News, Profession and more.
Harmanpreet Kaur Wiki
Indian cricketer Harmanpreet Kaur is in charge of the Indian women’s team in each of the three formats. She was born in Moga, Punjab, on March 8, 1989. Harmanpreet Kaur Bhullar is her full name. She did her initial instruction at Gian Jyoti School Institute, which was 30 kilometers from her home. She also received cricket instruction from Kamaldeesh Singh Sodhi at the same time. Her father, Harmandar Singh, taught her how to play cricket, and he was her first coach. She used to play cricket with boys when she was just starting out in her career. Harmanpreet made her ODI debut against the Pakistan women’s team in the 2009 Women’s Cricket World Cup at Bradman Oval, Bowral, in March 2009.
She made her international T20 debut in June 2009 against England Women at the 2009 ICC Women’s World Twenty20 at County Ground, Taunton. Due to injuries to captain Mithali Raj and vice-captain Jhulan Goswami, Harmanpreet was named captain of the Indian women’s team in the 2012 Women’s Twenty20 Asia Cup final. She made her debut as captain against Pakistan Women in the Asia Cup’s final match, leading India to victory. The Government of Maharashtra appointed him to the Mumbai Division of the Western Railway in 2013 on Sachin Tendulkar’s advice.
When Harmanpreet needed a job badly in 2010, the Punjab government mockingly turned down her application for the Punjab Police. After a period of time, Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh made an offer to Harmanpreet for a position in the Punjab Police in order to atone for the wrongs done to her by the previous administration and stated that he would examine the sports policy of the state.
Harmanpreet Kaur Wiki Details
|Full Name||Harmanpreet Kaur Bhullar|
|Date of Birth||8 March 1989|
|School||Gian Jyoti School Academy|
|Official Instagram id||www.instagram.com/harmanpreetkaur|
Check Also:-Cheteshwar Pujara Wiki, Biography
Harmanpreet Kaur Biodata
|Famous for||Indian Women Cricketer|
|Date of Birth||8 March 1989|
|Age (as of 2022)||33 years|
|Birthplace||Moga, Punjab, India|
|Hometown||Moga, Punjab, India|
|Current Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Highschool||Gian Jyoti School Academy|
|Zodiac Sign/Star Sign||Pisces|
|Batting Style||Right Handed Bat|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm off-break|
|Jersey Number||In Test: 7
In ODI: 7
In T20I: 7
|Debut in International Cricket||Test: vs England Women at Wormsley (13 Aug 2014)
ODI: vs Pakistan Women at Bowral (7 Mar 2009)
T20I: vs England Women at Taunton (11 Jun 2009)
|Teams||India Women, Sydney Thunder Women, Supernovas, Lancashire Thunder, India A Women, Manchester Originals Women, Melbourne Renegades Women|
|Age (as of 2022)||25 years|
|Height||in centimetres: 160 cm
in meter: 1.60 m
in feet: 5’3″ inch
|Weight in kilogram||55 kg|
|Weight in pounds||121 lbs|
Harmanpreet Kaur Family Members And Their Relationship
|Parents||Father: Harmandar Singh Bhullar (Clerk at the court)
Mother: Satwinder Kaur
|Siblings||Sister: Hemjeet Kaur
Brother: Garry Bhullar
|Boyfriend / Affairs With||Not Known|
Read Also:- Virat Kohli Wiki Biography, Age
Harmanpreet Kaur Career
- In the 2009 Women’s Cricket World Cup, which was held at Bradman Oval in Bowral, she made her ODI debut in March 2009 at the age of 20 against the best Pakistani women. She bowled four overs in the match, giving up 10 runs, and she also got Armaan Khan off Amita Sharma.
- She made her Twenty20 International debut against England ladies in the 2009 ICC Women’s World Twenty20 at County Ground, Taunton, in June 2009. She scored 8 runs off 7 balls. Her ability to stir things up around town very far was seen when she played quick fire innings of 33 against Britain women in a T20I game played in Mumbai in 2010.
- She was chosen to lead the Indian women’s team at the 2012 Women’s Twenty20 Asia Cup final because captain Mithali Raj and bad habit skipper Jhulan Goswami were hurt. She made her show as an officer against Pakistan women’s as India monitored 81 runs hence won Asia Cup.
- She became the fifth Indian lady cricketer to address the nation in 100 ODIs in March 2021 against South Africa. She was chosen as the bad habit captain of India’s Test team in May 2021 for their oddball match against the England ladies’ cricket team.
- In September 2021, she was embraced by Melbourne Rebels for the 2021-22 Ladies’ Enormous Slam Association season.
- She was included in India’s squad for the 2022 Women’s Cricket World Cup in New Zealand in January 2022.
|Salary||Test: 15 Lakh per match
ODI: 6 Lakh per match
T20: 3 Lakh per match
|In Categories||Grade A+ ( 7crore per year)|
|Complete Net Worth||27 crores (Approx in 2022)|
Harmanpreet Kaur Social Media Accounts